Finance and Accounting
We offer a full range of transactional Finance and Accounting services across both the public and private sector.
Whether it is chasing invoice payments and resolving queries within your Accounts Receivable function or, providing additional support through your Accounts Payable service and increased processing of invoices or, improved supplier management, we can help.
We are system agnostic, our services are compatible with all major platforms and we can help identify and drive process improvements. Our services are flexible and we offer both long and short term contracts; having successfully on-boarded over 500 organisations mobilisation is quick and easy.
- BACS Bureau Facilities – Delivered both on an on-going and a resilience basis, ensuring payments are made to suppliers even if local finance teams are unable to operate
- Invoice Processing – Handling the basic invoice management and payment functions within the Accounts Payable or Receivable service. This is available as an on-going service or as a backlog busting resilience function
- Direct Debit Solution - Our cost effective and flexible Direct Debit service allows the collection of payments every date of the month and at multiple frequencies. This results in a simple, safe and speedy service for both you and your customers
- Duplicate Payment Recovery – Using the latest technology to identify duplicate payments and unidentified credits, which our team then validate and recover on your behalf. This is available as an on-going service, or as a one-off historic service, with further options available to support the recovery of historically overpaid invoices
- Supplier Statement Reconciliation & Recovery - Ensuring that a clear picture of the balances owing to each supplier is available. This is again available as an on-going service, or as a one-off historic service, with further options available to support the recovery of historically overpaid invoices