Finance and Accounting
We offer a full range of transactional Finance and Accounting services across both the public and commercial sector.
Whether it is chasing invoice payments and resolving queries within your Accounts Receivable function or, providing additional support through your Accounts Payable service and increased processing of invoices or, improved supplier management, we can help.
- Accounts Payable
We offer a fully managed, scalable and efficient accounts payable service including:
• Invoice Processing - Providing a rapid and accurate transactional service. We process over 2 million invoices annually
• Supplier Management - On-boarding of new suppliers and ongoing working with suppliers to ensure accurate and timely payments
• Supplier Statement Reconciliation - Validating and reconciling supplier statements to ensure that ledgers are accurate
• Supplier Payments - Delivering on-time supplier payments as part of the core service or as a resilience function
- Accounts Recievable
Our fully managed, scalable and efficient accounts receivable service includes:
• Billing - Providing the end to end billing function. We bill over £4 billion annually
• Account Management - Ensuring rapid setup and ongoing management of client and customer accounts, timely billing and robust cashflow
• Recovery, Credit Control & Enforcement - Providing the full debt recovery solution for invoices that exceed payment terms, using our links with the
UK’s most effective enforcement agencies
• Debtor Support - Supporting vulnerable customers
- Duplicate Payment Recovery Service
Our Duplicate Payment Recovery Service will help you generate positive cashflow and boost your profits. With minimal input needed from your team, we’ll undertake a specialist recovery audit of your purchase ledger. Using our
latest innovations in sophisticated analytics, backed up by expert professionals, we will identify historic overpayments, duplicate invoices and unclaimed credits, and then manage the entire recovery process on your behalf. What’s more all of our fees are contingent upon successful recovery of funds - no recovery, no fee!
- Back on Track Service
Backlogs can build up for lots of reasons. We offer a helping hand so you can deal with the problem before it becomes a full blown crisis. You’ll have access to experienced, UK-based, Finance and Accounting staff to work as an extension to your team, giving you a more cost-effective option than relying on temporary staff. As well as helping clear the backlog, we will work with your team to get to the root cause and advise on practical ideas to prevent future issues.
- Supplier Statement Reconciliation Service
Supplier statement reconciliations are a valuable but challenging process, often one of the first activities dropped by a busy finance team. Our comprehensive managed service will complete the reconciliations for you. Our specialist team of professionals is supported by our proprietary technology to identify errors and omissions. We’ll improve your cashflow and productivity by finding credits, discounts or adjustments you weren’t aware of. We’ll significantly reduce queries from suppliers and give you full confidence in the accuracy of your ledgers.
- Paperless Direct Debit Service
Our new Paperless Direct Debit service is a secure and easy way for customers to sign up online or by phone, and the process can be seamlessly integrated with existing systems. It greatly speeds up and simplifies the signup process, boosting the number of customers paying by Direct Debit, whilst reducing administrative costs. We can also provide full end-to-end administration of the Direct Debit process, including managing payment schedules, automating correspondence to the payer, production of AUDDIS and collections files, and processing of all Bacs reports.