Liberata and CapacityGrid announced as finalists at the IRRV Performance Awards 2016
Liberata and CapacityGrid have been named as finalists in five separate categories at the 2016 IRRV Performance Awards. The awards celebrate excellence across the revenue, benefits and valuation industry. Liberata and CapacityGrid are finalists in the following award categories:
- Most Improved Team of the Year – Liberata’s Non-Domestic Rates team has been named as a finalist for their work with North Somerset Council.
- Excellence in Debt Management – Liberata has been selected as a finalist for its work with North Somerset Council; where it helped drive efficiencies and proactively manage debt.
- Excellence in Social Inclusion– Liberata has been nominated as a finalist for its work with North Somerset Council and the South Ward Pilot scheme.
- Excellence in Innovation (Service Delivery) – CapacityGrid has been chosen as a finalist for consistently applying innovation to yield efficiencies and savings through its Fraud & Error Review service.
- Excellence in Staff Development – Liberata was named as a finalist in this award category for its commitment to staff development across the company.
Vijay Chandiramani, COO, Liberata and CapacityGrid, said, “We are delighted to have been named as finalists in these IIRV Award categories this year. This is testament to the value and innovation we have delivered to our valued clients over the last 12 months. We would like to thank our partners and clients, who continue to believe in us and propel us to innovate. We look forward to celebrating our passionate team’s dedication and hard work for this sector at the award ceremony in October.”
The category winners will be announced, and trophies presented, at The Performance Awards Gala Dinner, which will be held during the IRRV Annual Conference on Wednesday, 19th October 2016.