Vijay Chandiramani Announced as new Chief Operating Officer for Liberata
Liberata has today announced Vijay Chandiramani as its new Chief Operating Officer. Chandiramani joined Liberata in 2007; he has served as a Client Director, followed by COO for Local Government and for Liberata’s CapacityGrid business, before assuming this latest position. Under Chandiramani’s leadership, CapacityGrid has extended its brand for the supply of direct and on-demand business services to local government through focused initiatives such as developing a proven platform for fraud and error assessments.
“Vijay has shown that he is a highly effective executive over the last nine years, and now as COO I’m sure he will continue to build on the successes that he and his team have had at the local government level,” said Charlie Bruin, CEO of Liberata. “Liberata is uniquely positioned in the market as a trusted provider, driving operational and transformational innovation in partnership with local and central government to deliver better outcomes for citizens. Vijay and his team have been central to this, delivering new services through CapacityGrid and Liberata’s long-term strategic partnerships with local authorities.”
Under his leadership, Chandiramani’s team has been responsible for two major new strategic partnership wins with Burnley Council and Worcestershire County Council. The team has also designed and implemented digital transformation programmes for clients, continually delivering exceptional SLA and service performance across all BPO and strategic partnerships, while consistently hitting all targets.
In addition, Chandiramani and his team have driven several new initiatives, including:
- Designing and implementing digital transformation utilising their specialist knowledge, automated and semi-automated processes across a range of key strategic local authority partnerships, a journey that is ongoing as Liberata brings new operation innovations to market
- Introducing new services for CapacityGrid; in particular the Fraud & Error Review services. After winning £1.1m DCLG funding with a Pendle-led consortium of 12 local councils back in in 2014 this has been one of CapacityGrid’s fastest growing service lines, with councils across the UK signing up.
- Launching the Business Rates Review service in order to help councils maximise their Business Rates revenues
- Making new services available via Service Cloud, the digital platform for direct delivery and consumption of on-demand services
- Forming new strategic delivery partnerships for advanced specialist offerings, for example with GBGroup for the development of rich data analytics
“This is an extremely exciting time for Liberata. We are primed for growth with our continuous drive towards innovation, the creation and delivery of services based on specialist knowledge and intelligent automation, and an award-winning team that proactively understands the unique workings and needs of both local and central government,” said Vijay Chandiramani, COO, Liberata. “As a result, I’m delighted to be moving into the role of COO for the company, and working with the broader team to help local and central government innovate and deliver more efficient and effective public services.”